We care about the health of your smile at Graylyn Dental, and as part of our commitment to your health, we do everything possible to protect you from the spread of viruses and other diseases, including COVID-19. Dr. Joseph Kelly, Dr. Caitlin Murphy and Dr. Hayley Willer and everyone at our office want to assure you that we make your well-being the top priority at our office. In order to keep you, our dentists and team as safe as possible, we have added the following measures to our infection control protocols:
- We use disposable materials and barriers to limit the spread of infection.
- We only wear single-use PPE, including gloves, masks and gowns.
- The clothing we wear at the office is professionally cleaned, and we keep extra clothing to use as needed.
- We regularly clean common areas and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
- We have installed an enhanced water filtration system.
If you would like to learn more about our infection control and COVID-19 prevention measures in Wilmington, Delaware, call our office at 302-475-5555 today.